Luxury Alpine accommodation in the heart of the Alps
The Lodge Morzine is an exclusive development in the region of Haute Savoie, and just 1 hours drive from Geneva Airport.
When it comes to luxury alpine accommodation, The Lodge Morzine is the place to stay. Whether you wish to stay for a week, a long weekend or a mid-week break, the choice is yours (minimum stay 3 nights).
The Lodge Morzine is approximately 1km from the centre of the village, which can be accessed by using the free shuttle bus that stops regularly in front of The Lodge. The local bus from outside our door will take you to the main mountain lift stations and around the Morzine area... winter and summer.
There is ample parking if you choose to drive, or for your convenience we can organize a transfer to and from Geneva Airport.
Luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
The Lodge Morzine was originally built as a hotel in 1932 and has been redeveloped in to 20 luxury apartments with a combination of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms that accommodate between 2 to 8 people. The apartments are completed in a traditional alpine style, with homely furnishings throughout, giving a warm and cosy feel.
Each apartment is furnished to a very high standard with modern bathrooms, open plan living and dining areas, spacious bedrooms with balconies and spectacular views, fully equipped kitchens including hot plates, fridge, mini oven and dishwasher. The apartments also have flat screen televisions with Freeview and free WiFi access.
For a description of our tariffs and size of all apartments see our accommodation page.
Why choose The Lodge Morzine
- Exceptional value pre-booked half board meal plans available
- A staffed reception to welcome you on your arrival and help you with any enquiries during your stay
- Restaurant and Terrace in summer offering all day English breakfast, lunch, cream teas, a la carte dinners, BBQ, snacks and pizzas
- A comfortable bar area with pool table
- Spa health and fitness centre with sauna, large Jacuzzi (hot tub) and gym
- Secure large bike/ski/board locker with in-house ski/board concierge hire service and nearby bike sales and service centre
- Elevator access to all floors in the main building and 2 wheelchair accessible apartments
- Plenty of free secure car/motor bike parking or Geneva round trip transfers at cost can be arranged
- Pre-booked lift or multi passes to await your arrival