The Lodge Morzine - Affordable Luxury
Luxury Alpine accommodation in the heart of the Alps
The Lodge Morzine is an exclusive apartment hotel in the Portes du Soleil area just over 1 hours drive from Geneva Airport
When it comes to luxury alpine accommodation The Lodge Morzine is the place to stay. Whether you wish to stay in the Haute Savoie region of France for a week a long weekend or a mid-week break apartment only or catered half board on our á la carte plan the choice is yours
The Lodge Morzine is approximately 1km from the centre of Morzine which can be accessed by using the free shuttle bus that stops regularly in front of The Lodge. The local bus from outside our door will take you to the main mountain lift stations in Morzine winter and summer
There is ample parking if you choose to drive or for your convenience we can organize a transfer to and from Geneva Airport. Lift passes, bike or ski/board hire can all be easily organised for you by our knowledgable Reception staff.
We also offer a fully equipped Spa, secure bike/ski locker, Restaurant, Bar and recreation area for the convenience of all guests
Luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
The Lodge Morzine was originally built as a hotel in 1932 and has been redeveloped in to 20 luxury apartments with a combination of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms that accommodate between 1 to 10 people. The apartments are completed in a traditional alpine style with homely furnishings throughout, giving a warm and cosy feel.
Each apartment is furnished to a very high standard with modern bathrooms, open plan living and dining areas, spacious bedrooms many with balconies and spectacular views, fully equipped kitchens including hot plates, fridge, mini oven and dishwasher. The apartments also have flat screen televisions with UK Freeview or French digital TV and free WiFi access.
For a description, and lay-out of all apartments see our accommodation page.
Why choose The Lodge Morzine
- Exceptional value pre-booked half board á la carte meal plans available
- A staffed reception to welcome you on your arrival and help you with all enquiries during your stay
- Restaurant offering daily breakfast, dinner, snacks and pizza
- A comfortable well stocked bar offering a range of fine wines and exotic coktails plus a pool table
- A health and fitness centre with sauna, large Jacuzzi (hot tub), shower and gym
- A Day Spa offering treatments, massage and hair-dressing services
- In-house ski hire and secure ski locker
- Lift access to all floors in the main building
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Personalised airport transfers available and also pre-booked lift passes
- Large free off-road Car Park at rear of the property
- On-site secure bike lock-up with jet-wash and maintenance areas with nearby bike hire and sales